A few years back, I wanted to invest in a basic set of essential oils that would cover all of my needs (cleaning, aromatherapy, pest control, etc.) so I did my research to find the best quality oils at the best price. I was recommended many popular brands but never liked the prices.. I came across Eden’s Garden™ and fell in love with everything about this company.
Not only are these oils high quality, but incredibly affordable. Eden’s Garden™ is a Non-MLM Essential Oil Company meaning they are not a Multi-Level Marketing Business where products are sold by individuals who earn a commission, so no paying big markups.
I purchased a 12 oil kit that contained all of the basic oils I needed to get started. It’s called the Best of the Best Set and costs only $60.95! That’s only about $5 per oil! It contains: 12, 10 ml bottles of Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, Sweet Orange and Tea Tree.
All Eden’s Garden™ oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and whenever possible they source their products from organic growers and distillers.
Here are some of my favorite uses for my Eden’s Garden™ Essential Oils!
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in the sink after we finish dishes to keep it smelling fresh
- To keep bugs away, we put a few drops of Spearmint, Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oil on a cotton ball and place it on a little dish by the front and back door
- For a stuffy nose or cough, we add 5-10 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil to the babies humidifier
- For a relaxing bath while pregnant, I added a few drops of Lavender and Clary Sage Essential Oil to a carrier oil and rubbed it on my belly while I soaked
- A combination of Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil and Witch hazel in a small spray bottle to spray on my swollen tired feet in the summer was SO relieving
- A few drops of both Sweet Orange and Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil in your diffuser during the fall months is a delicious and comforting smell in the house
What are your favorite essential oils and their uses! I would love to hear it below!